Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master
Salary: 500,000 Monthly Net
We are looking for an ambitious Agile Project Manager to join our growing team. Working closely with our growth strategists, UX/UI and Web development teams, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of a wide range of digital projects, including ownership of our Agile processes, systems, and reporting.
- Managing our digital project lifecycle and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams
- Work with the team to scope project requirements and prepare cost estimates
- Develop and manage project plans, resources and budgets
- Communicate and support clients and internal project teams throughout the project
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are clearly briefed on tasks
- Proactively resolve potential risks or issues
- Managing client delivery, reporting and SLAs
- Work with the Senior leadership team to develop opportunities and relationships across our client portfolio
- Lead team daily stand-ups and retrospectives
- Testing and quality assurance of implemented solutions
- Providing training and support for end users
- 4+ years’ experience in a Scrum or ScrumBan-based role
- Experience with Jira/Trello and the Atlassian product suite (GitHub/Confluence/ServiceDesk)
- Involved in the deployment and management of Scrum/ScrumBan
- High-level communicator and confident team leader
- Proficient IT skills and experience across Project Management and Reporting tools
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Experience in Requirements gathering and User Stories
- Client relationship management experience
- SCRUM Master certification
- Exposure to Project management data reporting
- Experience in creating burn up & down charts
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION- WE TAKE CARE OF OUR PEOPLE:Whether you are looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Studio 14 Limited is the type of company that provides you with the opportunity to balance great work with great life. We will provide you with competitive pay based on the work you do here, Freedom to work within several teams, generous number of vacation days, generous work start time of 9:00am-5:00pm Mondays through Thursdays and 9:00am-4:00pm on Fridays, opportunity to contribute positively to your society through CSR as well as several training opportunities. You enjoy:
- Your birthday off. Nobody wants to be at work on his or her birthday.
- Remote Friendly.
- 20 days bookable holiday per year to relax.
- An extended Christmas break on us to recharge for the New Year.
- Team Retreats.
- 2 Days a month off work to work on our social Impact Causes.
- Free Netflix access.